How to Get Rid of Underarm Fat?
Optimum Nutrition (ON) Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder - 5 lbs, 2.27 kg (Double Rich Chocolate)
This article is about the ways to get rid of underarm fat. Excess fat is a problem for everyone. Be it belly fat or a little underarm fat, fat is fat and affects your appearance. A little underarm fat can stop you from wearing certain dresses. If you have underarm fat then you don’t feel comfortable and confident when you wear a sleeveless dress or a tank top. The excess underarm fat is also known as armpit fat, armpit lump, and armpit bulge. Armpit fat or underarm fat can be due to genetic trait, overweight, lack of muscle tone and hormonal imbalance and changes. However, the most common cause of underarm fat is wearing a bra which is not properly fit. Getting rid of underarm fat does not demand any gym equipment. But the best way to burn excess fat under your arms or elsewhere is cardiovascular exercises, calorie control, and resistance exercise. This article will help you to burn underarm fat naturally and fast.
Methods to Get Rid of Underarm Fat:
Losing underarm fat is not as difficult as you think. You need to follow some exercises and diet control to get rid of underarm fat.
1.) Exercises to Get Rid of Underarm Fat
Go for cardiovascular exercises. They are important for burning calories, losing weight and maintaining overall health. You can also do moderate exercises such as cycling, dancing, and brisk walking. Moderate exercises mean that you are breathing a bit harder, lightly sweating and can talk while exercising. You can also do running/jogging, jumping jacks, squats, jump rope or kickboxing.
2.) One-Arm Triceps Dips to Lose Underarm Fat
One-arm triceps dips use your body weight and alternate arms to get best results.
- Sit on the floor and put your feet 1 foot away from your bottom.
- Keep your feet flat on the floor and bend your knees.
- Now place your hands flat on the ground about 1 foot behind you with your fingers pointing to the bottom.
- Straight your arms and now lift your bottom off the ground.
- Now bend one elbow to lower your bottom completely to the floor.
- Straight that arm and repeat with the other arm.
- Perform 4 sets of 10 to 15 repetitions on each arm.
3.) Chair Dips to Get Rid of Underarm Fat
Chair dips is a very effective fat reducing exercise that tones your underarms. It also works at the back muscles.
- For this type of workout choose a chair or bed which should be little higher to the ground.
- You can also use the soft cushion sofa.
- Turn your face away from the furniture and put your hands on the chair.
- Move 3 to 4 steps away from the chair.
- Keep the upper body straight.
- Bend your knees to match the chair.
- Bend your elbows and move your body towards the ground.
- Come back to your normal position.
- You should do 3 sets of 20 repetitions each day.
- This is one of the best exercises to\lose underarm fat fast.
4.) Lying Chest Fly to Lose Underarm Fat
Lying chest fly is another best exercise to lose underarm fat.
- Lie on your back with knees and hips at 90-degree angles.
- By using your lower abs, press your lower back towards the mat.
- Now raise your arms towards the ceiling so that the palms face each other and keep the elbow joint slightly bent.
- Now keep your torso stable and open your arms outwards until your elbows are about 2 inches from the floor.
- Again raise your arms towards the ceiling and bring the weights together over your chest. It is count as one rep.
5.) Shoulder Press to Get Rid of Underarm Fat
- Stand straight and bend your knees slightly.
- Hold the pair of dumbbells in your hands and take your hands above your shoulders.
- By holding the dumbbells stretch your arms straight overhead.
- Hold weights there for just a second.
- Now put your hands down and bring back to the original position.
- Take 3 to 4 seconds to bring the hands down.
- Repeat this for 8 to 10 times.
6.) Push Up to Get Rid of Underarm Fat
Doing push-ups 3 times a day for a week is the best way to reduce armpit fat. Do it once in the morning, afternoon and evening.
Steps to do push up:
- Start it on your knees and hands.
- Place your hands under your shoulders and knees should be at hip height.
- Bend your elbows, lower your upper body part towards the ground.
- Then push upward to complete 1 push-up.
7.) Foods to Get Rid of Underarm Fat
From each food group, eat low calories foods. Foods include low-fat dairy, whole grains, lean protein, vegetables, and fruits. These foods contain adequate nutrients and also help to control calories. Reducing calories intake will reduce overall weight including underarms fat without any gym equipment. Avoid fast food, soda, chips, frozen meals, candy, cake and processed snacks. These foods are too high in calories which is not good for your health.
8.) Drink Water to Get Rid of Underarm Fat
If you want to lose fat in your underarms then you need to drink more water. Water helps to flush out tons of toxins and you will lose more pounds. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water every day. But make sure use only clean and filtered water for fastest results. Avoid alcohol and caffeine.