Weight Loss: Drink This Every Day To Burn Fat Fast: Seven Health Benefits Of Drinking This Magic Tea
Optimum Nutrition (ON) Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder - 5 lbs, 2.27 kg (Double Rich Chocolate)
You may have already known the immense health benefits of Earl Grey tea, named after former British Prime Minister, James Earl Grey. Highly praised for its nutritional and medicinal properties, it is one of the most scrumptious and popular varieties of this hot beverage in the world
Basically, Earl Grey tea is a tea blend which has been flavoured with the addition of bergamot oil – classified as an essential oil, offering many health benefits. This tea is now being used extensively as a technique to lose weight, besides numerous health benefits that it gives.
How does it help with weight loss?
As per research, the citrus extract derived from bergamot that gives Earl Gray its distinct flavour could play a significant role in weight loss. Bergamot – a type of orange that is found in the Mediterranean – contains natural ingredients that help stimulate the metabolism and prevent the absorption of cholesterol in the stomach. That means the calories in your body are lightened when you drink this tea, which helps in breaking them down into energy for the muscles, thereby aiding in burning fat, including the stubborn belly fat.
For this reason, many people use Earl Grey tea as a way to burn fat. In fact, drinking this delicious tea, which is made from black tea, every day can effectively help you shed pounds without a crash diet or any other fad diets
To lose weight and improve overall health, it is recommended to drink 2 to 4 cups of Earl Grey tea every day – provided you ditch sugar or milk, as adding them can sabotage your fat burning efforts. Perhaps, you may consider adding a dash of fresh lemon juice instead to rev up your metabolism and calorie-burning.
Some amazing health benefits of Earl Grey tea
In addition to weight loss, Earl Grey tea provides a plethora of health benefits –
– It also improves digestion and helps relieve constipation, acid reflux and intestinal infections to a large extent.
– It helps in regulating sugar levels in the blood.
– It reduces triglycerides and protects you against strokes, heart disease, etc.
– It boosts the immune system and prevents many infections and diseases, including cancer.
– It helps prevent colds and flu.
– The natural aromatherapy of Earl Grey tea can help fight stress, anxiety and depression.
– It protects your teeth against the formation of cavities as well as helps prevent tooth decay.